United Bowhunters Of Pennsylvania
Disabled Hunters Program
Help disabled hunters from Pennsylvania experience the thrill of hunting.
The 2016 Banquet will be held on April 16th, 2016.
- Location - CJ Hummels in Lenhartsville, PA
- Doors open at 4 PM - Dinner will be served at 6 PM
- Only 300 tickets will be sold.
- Tickets will be available in mid-February
- Ticket request forms will be sent to our current mailing list and will be made availble on this website.
- Tickets for the 2016 banquet will $40.
Check out Tanner Adams Hunt on Mathews TV
- Send at least 4 hunters from PA on a guided hunt.
- Make a substantial donation to the Physically Challenged Bowhunters of America to help sponsor their programs.
- Support the Hunt Of a Lifetime Organization with a financial donation.
If interested in making a donation or contribution to the Disabled Hunter Program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the next steps.
Checks should be made payable to UBP Disabled Hunter Program.
Please note, the Disabled Hunter Program is not a 501c3 organization.
Click Here for additional Disabled Hunter Info