United Bowhunters of Pennsylvania
Disabled Hunters Program
Help disabled hunters from Pennsylvania experience the thrill of hunting.
Introducing our new logo ....
Thank You to Parker bows for their significant contribution to our program.
The NEW 2016 Concorde.
The 2017 Banquet will be held on April 8th, 2017.
- Location - CJ Hummels in Lenhartsville, PA
Tree stand safety interview with DHP hunters
Check out Tanner Adams Hunt on Mathews TV
- Send at least 6 hunters from PA on a guided hunt.
- Make a substantial donation to the Physically Challenged Bowhunters of America to help sponsor their programs.
- Support the Hunt Of a Lifetime Organization with a financial donation.
- Sent 9 hunters from PA on guided hunts (our 2015 objective was to send at least 4 hunters!!!).
- Supported both the Physically Challenged Bowhunters of America and Hunt of a Lifetime with financial donations.
If interested in making a donation or contribution to the Disabled Hunter Program, please email email@example.com for the next steps.
Checks should be made payable to UBP Disabled Hunter Program.
Please note, the Disabled Hunter Program is not a 501c3 organization.
Click Here for additional Disabled Hunter Info