United Bowhunters Of Pennsylvania
Disabled Hunters Program
Help disabled hunters from Pennsylvania experience the thrill of hunting.
The 2017 Banquet will be held on April 8th, 2017.
- Location - CJ Hummels in Lenhartsville, PA
Tree stand safety interview with DHP hunters
Check out Tanner Adams Hunt on Mathews TV
- Send at least 6 hunters from PA on a guided hunt.
- Make a substantial donation to the Physically Challenged Bowhunters of America to help sponsor their programs.
- Support the Hunt Of a Lifetime Organization with a financial donation.
- Sent 9 hunters from PA on guided hunts (our 2015 objective was to send at least 4 hunters!!!).
- Supported both the Physically Challenged Bowhunters of America and Hunt of a Lifetime with financial donations.
If interested in making a donation or contribution to the Disabled Hunter Program, please email email@example.com for the next steps.
Checks should be made payable to UBP Disabled Hunter Program.
Please note, the Disabled Hunter Program is not a 501c3 organization.
Click Here for additional Disabled Hunter Info